House rules Huisje Heuvelrug
Arrival & departure
You are welcome in our cottage from 14:00 and we ask you to leave the house on the last day before 10:30 am or if possible, later, in consultation.
We charge €35,- cleaning costs.
A linen package costs €25,-. If you want to bring your own stuff, please let us know in advance.
The linen package includes: towels, guest towels, washcloths, tea towels, kitchen towels, potholders, bath mat, bedding, dishwashing brush and a dishcloth.
We ask €50,- deposit for the use of the cottage to ensure a careful handling of the belongings. After departure and inspection of the house, this amount will be refunded to your account.
For questions you can always appeal to us, we are happy to help make your stay as pleasant as possible! You can reach us at tel 06-55166606 (Rolf) or call us.
We would appreciate it if you would like to email us a review and / or use the guestbook. This is nice for guests who come after you and for yourself to read back for tips on trips and other interesting opportunities in the neighborhood.
Main points house rules
* Pets can but always after consultation (in connection with our own animals).
* Smoking is not permitted.
* The cottage is furnished and comfortable for 2 people.
* There is a high chair available (on request)
* Bring your child’s bed with you i.v. hygiene and safety.
* The burning of fire, fireworks and fire pits in the vicinity of the house is forbidden.
* Barbecuing is allowed on the barbecue (on request).
* Parking on the driveway at the guest parking place.
* Pans, cutlery, plates and other cooking & amp; table utensils are present in the holiday home, please post-washed after use.
* There is a coffee machine (Senseo and filter coffee), microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge with freezer.
* There is a double bed with two single duvets and pillows.
* Mattress, duvet and pillow cover (linen package) and towels are provided on request. You pay 25 euros for this package. You can of course bring your own linen, please pass this on to us in time.
* Look for our terms and conditions on the relevant page on our site .
* There is a folder in the cottage with information about the area with walking and cycling maps.
* Every day fresh eggs from our chickens are at your disposal (depending on the season). Are they on? Feel free to ask for more!